Identify Unknown Caller By Your Android
Smartphone crime is increasing day by day. You have nothing to do. You can only watch this and make your anger. Threats, hacking your persoal id so many crime are getting common now-a-days. Recently, one of my friend's facebook id was hacked and he demanded money insted. So think if you can know the nameof the caller then you can find him or recognize him. You can try these top, best 3 apps for your android.
This app has over 40 million downloads and close to 400,000 reviews/ratings. It will handle-
- Caller ID and Call Blocking by giving you access to Truecaller’s extensive top spammers list.
- It will also do a reverse number lookup for both mobile and landline numbers, and
- Finds numbers to pre-paid phones.
- You can also create a widget to see your caller history from the launcher.
- It is free and has no advertisements.
Hello — Caller ID & Blocking
Make your phone smarter with Hello. Built by Messenger just for Android, Hello combines info from Facebook with the contact info on your phone so it's easy to stay in touch with the people you care about. Now you can see who's calling, block unwanted calls and search for people and places on Facebook. You can also call and text people for free using Messenger.
- See who's calling you, even if you don't have that phone number saved in your phone.
- Easily block unwanted calls.
- Automatically block calls from numbers that have been blocked by a lot of other people.
- Search your phone contacts and people and places on Facebook, without switching between apps.
- Always have the latest info about your contacts, including their profile pictures and birthdays.
- Open a Facebook profile or Page with just one tap.
- Call and text for free with Messenger.
- Call, add and edit contacts — just like you do on your phone.
This App has over 5 million downloads and was “One of the Best Apps of 2013” on Google Play in eight different countries.
You can identify the source of calls and text messages even if they are not in your current contact list by using their global database of over 600 million users. They claim “more than 20 million calls are filtered and about 50,000 malicious calls are blocked by users every day.” If you download their database to your phone, you can instantly identify Caller IDs even without an internet connection